Known for its language, history, culture and innovation, the UK has an average student retention rate of 82%. With a comprehensive support systems in place for international students, studying in UK is definitely a life-changing experience.
Benefits of studying in UK
- Academic Excellence
- Quality of education
- Shorter duration of courses
- Work while you learn
- Explore Europe while studying
- Health benefits for students
The United Kingdom (UK) is home to some of the world’s oldest universities and colleges having their roots in the 12th and 13th centuries. Coming from such strong legacy, education in the UK has become a benchmark for other countries.
1. London has the largest library in the world.
2. The first billionaire author is from the UK– JK Rowling.
3. The Queen does not have a passport.
4. Over 11.5 billion sandwiches are consumed by the British every year.
5. Being dead in the Houses of Parliament is illegal in England.
6. Love Chicken tikka? So do the British – it has been voted as the country’s national dish by its citizens.
7. Buckingham Palace has its own police station.
8. The UK houses over a 100 universities.
9. What’s life without tea? The British consume 165 million cups of tea every day.
10. Over 300 other languages are spoken in London.