The United States of America (USA) hosts the most number of international students in the world. Quality education, unique curriculum, multicultural environment, and abundant opportunities are just some of the reasons why many students want to study in the US.
- Academic excellence
- Flexible education system
- Excellent support system for international students
- Cultural diversity
- Lively and vibrant campus life
The United States is the most popular destination for international students. It has thousands of accredited colleges and universities renowned for choice, quality and flexibility to change fields of study and schools.
1. The US flag was actually designed by a 17-year old boy, Robert G Heft.
2. Do you know that the US serves 100 acres of pizza every day?
3. The Harvard Library is the largest academic library in the world.
4. The US has the maximum number of entrepreneurs in the world.
5. 182 places in the US have ‘Christmas’ in their name.
6. While the official state animal of California is grizzly bear, there have been no grizzly bears since 1922.
7. Someone has the control to your GPS – who? The US
8. Wish to try authentic Chinese food? Go Manhattan’s Chinatown – it has the most Chinese residents in the western hemisphere.
9. The US is where you’ll find the most obese people.
10. Philadelphia was the original capital of the US.
Benefits of studying in USA
- Consistently ranked among the top of the most respected global league tables
- A worldwide reputation of commitment to excellence
- Course flexibility and more choice
- Transfer opportunities (2+2) to second and third year of undergraduate programmes through Community Colleges
- Home to over 4,000 degree awarding institutions
- Availability of financial aid, offering eligible students generous grants and loans
- Lucrative job opportunities
- On completion of your degree, you may be eligible to work in the US in your related field
- Around 30 percent of all international students in the world study in the US
- Unique privilege of interacting with people from varied nationalities
- The vast area of the United States of America includes both densely-populated cities with sprawling suburbs
University of Maryland, Baltimore USA
Alfred University USA
Colorado State University
Concordia University Chicago
Florida Atlantic University
Florida International University
George Mason University
James Madison University USA
Long Island University USA
New York at Drew University
Northwood University Michigan
Northwood University Texas
Oregon State University
Pacific Lutheran University USA
Sierra Nevada College USA
University of California (Berkeley)
University of California (Irvine)
University of California (UCLA)
University of Central Florida
University of Idaho
University of Kansas
University of Massachusetts, Boston USA
University of Massachusetts, Dartmouth USA
University of Massachusetts, Lowell USA
University of New Hampshire Durham USA
University of South Florida
University of Virginia
Western Kentucky University USA
Western New England College USA
Woodbury University USA